SIMPLY PUT, OUR DECK OVENS PRODUCE LIKE A CONVEYOR OVEN, BUT COOK LIKE A DECK OVEN.
Roto-Flex Rotating Deck Ovens
- You get high production in a small footprint, what you can do in a six foot floor space using one of our rotating deck ovens. You can’t do that in a conveyor oven in the same space. It would take a 12 ft by 5 ft space to keep up with the production of one Roto-Flex rotating deck oven. In fact you can cook 24 18” pizzas at one time.
- You can cook sandwiches, pastas, Stromboli, calzones… even Italian beef, it’s not just for pizza.
- The Roto-Flex rotating deck oven comes with as many as four vertically sliding glass doors for faster loading and unloading of pizza.
- Air curtains across doors keep heat in and will help reduce your energy bill.
- The Roto-Flex rotating deck oven has a dual gas system. Not only do you have a primary system, you also have a backup secondary gas system.
- The decks rotate horizontally. The pizza comes to you! Less reaching is required and finally, no more burns!
- Most Roto-Flex deck ovens ship with stone decks giving you that great bottom crisp that pizza lovers crave.
- The interior is lit. This in conjunction with the glass doors, lets you view your pizzas or other plates without opening the doors.
- Cook on the deck, on screens or in pans.
- Roto-Flex ovens are energy efficient: The heat stays inside the oven because of the innovative design and insulation.
The Roto-Flex oven combines the best of both worlds, and truly solves the major issues involved with traditional conveyor and deck ovens. If you’d like to see a video or hear from a Roto-Flex representative call us at (210) 222-2278 or visit our Contact Page.